PA to Corporate Partners
Our team brings together experience from the highest levels of the media, politics, and campaigning to work with global markets, challenger brands, NGOs, individuals and industry bodies.
We have an unrivalled strategic counsel and an integrated team experienced in delivering for high-profile companies and some of the most exciting entrants to the market.
Our journalistic expertise means we know how to spot and hone a story. Our team understands how to make a story work hard across every possible channel. We ensure the work we are doing is having the right impact with the right people.
We also provide expert advice and delivery in the digital world, taking in the complex interactions of social media.
- We are looking for a PA to support five Partners in the corporate team
- These Partners help to lead a department of 70 staff within our London office, but also regularly travel within the UK and abroad
- Set within a wider support team of five other PA’s across the business
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Anticipating the needs of the Partners and providing effective and efficient individual support
- Extensive and pro-active diary management
- Organising meetings with clients, prospects and other high-profile stakeholders
- Booking lunches, breakfast and evening functions at appropriate venues
- Helping to organise and manage networking opportunities
- Preparing, proof reading and printing documents
- Processing expenses
- Booking taxis and couriers
- Selecting, purchasing and sending gifts to clients
- Note-taking in meetings
- Liaising with the HR and finances team on relevant matters
- Working with other PAs in the support team to provide absence cover when needed
- Providing travel support for business trips which will include booking flights and preparing itineraries
- Occasional requirement to work outside of usual office hours when needed
Competences, skills and knowledge
- Excellent written English and good attention to detail, including proof reading skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Highly organised and very strong administrative skills
- Able to work under sustained pressure and to tight deadlines
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise, always seeking to provide options and aiming to achieve successful outcomes
- Able to deal with sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication aptitude, with the confidence to liaise with staff at all levels, high-profile stakeholders and major clients
- Team work skills to be able to work collaboratively and co-operatively with others
- IT expertise including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of central London venues across the West End and the City for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and small conference events
- A desire to learn about and understand the communications industry and the clients that the corporate team works with
Qualifications and experience
- Proven track record as a PA and / administrative role in a corporate environment
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent standard
- Experience of working in a growing, busy London based company
- An understanding of the UK media and political landscape
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.