The Marketing Team is a centrally based unit that works across Portland.
Our team works with all departments and international offices to devise and implement our marketing strategy.
We undertake a variety of marketing activity across digital, print and events to promote and build the profile of the agency
Portland’s central marketing team is seeking a Marketing Administrator to assist in the delivery of a variety of activity to promote and build the profile of the agency in a B2B marketing role.
This employment is based in our London office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collating and maintaining agency contacts for the CRM system, working with departments providing administrative support identifying contacts for email marketing and events.
- Segmenting and building targeted contact lists and identifying key contacts for marketing campaigns.
- Marketing automation system use for workflows, social media & reporting.
- Assisting in online and offline marketing campaigns, including preparation of images for the website, email campaigns, social media and marketing collateral.
- Assisting in event delivery, helping to brief the events team in the production of event material, venue and logistical information.
- Managing collateral – making sure we have adequate resources for events and marketing activity and helping with briefs for new requirements.
- Monitoring competitor and industry trend reporting to the marketing team.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.