Our US operations is growing. With experience in corporate reputation management; government and public affairs; NGOs, philanthropies and global issues; as well as digital and traditional media, our team provides strategic counsel and integrated communications expertise to high-level clients.
We work with clients to connect them with the top influencers in New York, the rest of the United States, and the world, and help build capabilities within their organisations.
- Tracking issues in media and political, economic, and academic elites relevant to designated clients
- Stakeholder mapping and analysis for client projects
- Researching and sourcing information for designated client projects
- Sourcing and preparing detailed draft analysis reports
- Preparing and maintaining stakeholder and media distribution lists
- Supporting the new business function, including building databases for mail-outs
- Assisting with administrative duties in the office
- Have a passion for media, politics and international relations
- Have the ability to conduct comprehensive analysis of information to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and relevance
- Have excellent writing skills
- Be organised and have strong attention to detail
- Be proficient in the use of internet tools and word processing
- Be able to take direction and report progress on your work with others
- Familiarity with international media is appreciated
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally from a leading institution. This is likely a degree in political or social sciences, economics, languages or literature.
- Keen interest in media, politics, public affairs and communications is essential.
- Relevant international experience and language skills (Arabic, French, Spanish, German and/or Portuguese) are an advantage.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.