HR & Recruitment Administrator
- We think our people are the best in the business.
- From developing and executing public facing campaigns, to delivering corporate, financial and political communications, they are trusted advisors to some of the world’s biggest and most respected companies.
- Not only that, but they are helping to build the brands of innovative challenger businesses that are transforming the way we live.
- Everyone who works here is ambitious, not just for themselves, but for their clients. As an HR & Recruitment Administrator, your clients are our employees
- They are driven by a desire to deliver results that exceed expectations and in HR our ambition matches these expectations.
- We believe it is the calibre of our people and the quality of their work that has fuelled our growth.
- In the past three years, we have doubled in size. Today, our 230 people are delivering for our clients around the world from our five offices in London, New York, Washington, Singapore, Nairobi and Doha.
- We are now seeking an exceptional HR & Recruitment Administrator to be part of a fast-growing business with ambitious HR goals.
- To provide effective and efficient HR & Recruitment administrative support in a fast-growing and dynamic business.
- This is a comprehensive generalist HR & Recruitment administrative role.
Employee Lifecycle Administration
- Produce paperwork for new starters, leavers and contractual changes and updating the HR, Payroll and IT systems accordingly;
- Coordinate the induction and on-boarding for new starters, as well as the exit interviews for leavers, working closely with all departments involved to maintain streamlined processes;
- Carry out Right to Work checks and issuing reference letters in a timely manner;
- Maintain internal systems and trackers with all employee changes in real time.
General HR Administration
- Manage and respond to queries through the shared HR inbox, escalating to HR Business Partners where needed;
- Proactively support the administration of the quarterly review process;
- Assist with the production of the HR data and reports when required;
- Schedule, administer and coordinate training;
- Coordinate HR Team’s weekly and monthly meetings;
- Undertake Maconomy (timesheet) approvals against HR database records;
- Employee benefits administration (e.g. gym membership, health insurance, cycle to work etc.);
- Assisting the HR Coordinator with payroll administration;
- Creating and updating process flow charts for all HR processes;
- To undertake any other duties as required from time-to-time to meet the needs of the business.
- Schedule interviews, meet and greet candidates and coordinate tests;
- Manage the recruitment system: advancing candidates through each process and working with hiring managers at the direction of the Senior Recruitment Business Partner;
- Posting and removing job advertisements on internal and external job boards;
- Liaise with hiring managers with regards to feedback on candidates;
- Posting “hot jobs” on the company intranet to encourage referrals;
- Liaise with stakeholders with regards to work experience placements and apprenticeships.
Providing a quality service
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be driven and proactive with ability to work autonomously.
- Be organised and comfortable juggling multiple work streams.
- Strong verbal and written and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Be logical, quick, adaptable and flexible with a results-orientated approach.
- Have the ability to come up with innovative and logical solutions.
- Be technically astute with intermediate level skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and be experienced in using Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Team working & projects
- Be able to work with and communicate effectively with others across an international agency.
- Be able to take direction and report progress on your work with others.
- Eager to learn and to take feedback on board.
Qualifications and skills:
- Strong administrative skills with ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability of improving and implementing processes and procedures.
- Examples of where they have excelled in a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- A degree or equivalent qualification.
- 6+ months experience working as a generalist Administrator or HR Administrator.
- Desire to study towards CIPD qualification.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly which position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.