French Senior Account Executive
- Philanthropy and Disputes is a dedicated practice within Portland that supports a range of international clients with a focus on Europe and Francophone Africa.
- Our clients include some of the world’s biggest foundations and high profile philanthropists; multinational investors with operations in growth markets; and organisations and individuals involved in high profile litigation and disputes.
- Our multinational team of consultants has worked at the highest levels of media, politics, finance and campaigning.
We are looking for a French Senior Account Executive with 1.5 years to 2.5 years of proven experience in supporting international communications campaigns in both French and English. You will be a ‘digital’ native and understand the role digital communications plays in the wider communications mix.
- Our clients value our strategic approach to securing them coverage that makes their case eloquently in the media, and to stakeholders and influencers.
- We are looking for someone to provide day-to-day support on a number of our key accounts in French-speaking European countries and Francophone Africa. This support would include contributing to the creation of bespoke communications strategies, managing media relations, research stakeholders and drafting written content.
- This role will focus on accounts within our Philanthropy and Disputes team. The successful applicant may be required to support other teams across a range of clients, issues and disciplines.
- Ensure project implementation on international accounts;
- Assisting in the project management and delivery of digital projects for key clients;
- Leading on global/regional communications campaigns across traditional and social media in French and English;
- Creating a wide spectrum of client content including op-eds, infographics, podcasts, and social media plans;
- Managing reactive media relations activity;
- Supporting the wider team in the creation of media and stakeholder engagement strategies;
- Supporting the development of, and taking an active role in managing junior members of staff;
- Participating in business development activities;
- Responding quickly and accurately to journalist and client requests;
- Maintaining regular communication with clients and attending meetings.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.