Account Executive – Digital
Our team brings together experience from the highest levels of the media, politics, and campaigning to work with global markets, challenger brands, NGOs, individuals and industry bodies.
We have an unrivalled strategic counsel and an integrated team experienced in delivering for high-profile companies and some of the most exciting entrants to the market.
Our journalistic expertise means we know how to spot and hone a story. Our team understands how to make a story work hard across every possible channel. We ensure the work we are doing is having the right impact with the right people.
We also provide expert advice and delivery in the digital world, taking in the complex interactions of social media.
The Account Executive will support the Corporate team, helping to deliver a variety of exciting digital projects for our clients. The role will include:
- Digital research; social media analysis; content planning; online influencer mapping and creative input.
- Helping manage client relationships and internal creative and delivery teams
- Drafting proposals and memos, presentations, strategic plans, and other internal or client-facing materials
- Participating in client calls, translating discussion into actionable next steps
- Prep for and participate in brainstorms and strategy sessions.
- Background in digital PR, campaigns or communications.
- Digitally astute; generally interested in online and social media trends and developments.
- Comfortable using Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other online platforms.
- Comfortable conducting in-depth research.
- Experience working in or with the media.
- Experience working within a political environment.
- Excellent standard of written English.
- Hard-working and conscientious approach to work.
- Ability to prioritise, stay organised and meet tight deadlines.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Presentation and verbal communications.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.