Our US operation is growing. With experience in government, NGOs, philanthropies, as well as digital and traditional media, out team provides strategic counsel and integrated communications expertise to high-level clients.
We work with clients to connect them to top influencers in New York, the rest of the United States, and the world, and help build capabilities within their organizations.
- We are looking for an Account Executive to work for prestigious clients across our US operation.
- We are looking for someone who is able to work both independently and as part of a team to implement corporate communication strategies. The individual will require a good understanding of global issues, media and politics.
- The ideal candidate will bring a unique set of experiences and a well-developed point of view to our diverse communications team.
- Helping to coordinate and manage relationships with key clients;
- Helping to devise and manage proactive and reactive engagement strategies;
- Monitoring issues in (international) media, social media, and (international) politics;
- Mapping and researching stakeholders and providing analysis for clients;
- Developing and maintaining media and stakeholder databases for clients;
- Drafting a range of materials from press releases and opinion articles, to memos and client reports, to social media and website content;
- Supporting and, where necessary, coordinating and managing media pitching;
- Responding quickly and accurately to client requests;
- Helping to organize and coordinate events, press conferences, photo calls, and political or media contact programs;
- Where necessary, participating in pitches and suggesting new lines of potential business;
- Undertaking ad-hoc research to support new business proposals and pitches.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.